Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jet Lagg'd

Oh my gosh I sleep for approximately 16 hours and I'm still exhausted. I guess that is what happens when you cross the international dateline. It wasn't that bad going over, but it must have been because I lost hours instead of gaining them. Tonight my mom is cooking meatloaf which is nice since I can't use the kitchen. I need to go out and go grocery shopping at some point.

In other news, the sandwich making project is coming along really well. I've emailed the people at church trying to secure a place in which to make the bagged lunches. I'm hoping I'll have heard back from them by tomorrow morning. Out college class intern, Kendra, has emailed asking about it which hopefully means that the college class will be on board. I'm so excited about this getting off the ground. It will be nice to be doing something for someone else. If anyone is interested in joining us, shoot me a comment or email, it's going to be pretty relaxed and I think mostly college students.

I've also decided that I really like the new Taco Bell commercials with the rapping guys in the car ordering off the value menu. I secretly wish that I could rap. There's a lot of things I secretly wish I could do too, like breakdancing. Maybe a secret part of me wished I lived in the ghetto. But then again probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire! I like the new journal. I think I found you on lj once and added you as a friend, but I forgot to add a note identifying me as me (I use a derivative of my middle name for lj) so I never heard back from you. Glad you have fun on your trip!
-Easton