Insomnia does have its advantages. Last night I cleaned out the kitchen disaster and the litter box. Tonight/ this morning (after falling asleep at 1 and dismally waking up at 2:30) I finished unpacking and did laundry. So at this rate i will never be back on a normal sleep schedule, but my apartment will be uber organized and clean. Maybe I'll just do what I did yesterday and stay up until like 6, eat breakfast and then sleep. Granted that yesterday the 6 am was more like 8 am, but a girl can hope.
I need to sleep tomorrow night for sure since I have to be up early on Saturday. My Sunday school teacher, coordinator, and I are daytripping to Uvalde for a memorial service for a brother of a guy in my class. At least that is part of the reason I needed to get laundry done today since I took most of my nice stuff to Korea with me. In case anyone cares, vh1 actually plays music videos at this time of night. Granted I haven't seen one that I like yet, but it does remind me of when vh1 played music videos most of the day and had Pop Up Video. Does anyone remember Pop Up Video? I wish that was still on...
My allergies are acting up again. I love Houston but I hate the pollen and mold that go along with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i LOVED pop-up video. The extras on the dvd for Music and Lyrics has a pop-up music video for the 80s hit Hugh Grant's character was supposed to have had, which is pretty funny.
Post a Comment