I have to be super-excited at the moment.
1) I've finished half of my Baylor admittance essays. woot. This means that I should hopefully be able to send my applications off next week/ soon after my visit there.
2) I'm feeling significantly better, although still not great.
3) I emailed my pastor to ask if there was anything in particular I should try to see while at Baylor (he went there for undergrad, masters, and doctorate) and he told me I should try to meet his friend who teaches Pauling studies. I said "great, how do I contact him" and Steve wrote back this in an email to both of us...
Todd,
Claire is one of the good ones. A Rice graduate and South Main prodigy, she plans to do the MDiv/ MSW beginning next year. I write hoping to facilitate a meeting between the two of you.
I know it's silly to be this excited about all those things, but I am. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment