Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sitting, Watching, Waiting

Currently I am sitting at work, waiting for either my boss to arrive or my client. It's a race to see who will get here first. I'm hoping Amish because I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be working on with the student. I'm also waiting for emails to come in. I hate that feeling of anticipation when you need a response from someone who works 9-5 and hasn't returned the with a response yet. It feels like there is such a narrow window of time for that response to appear and every ticking hour decreases the likelihood.

I've been having trouble finding anything to watch on television lately. vh1 is woeful in regards to summer programming, as are the last vestiges of mtv, e!, and discovery health. Maybe it's a good thing that DHC feels repetitive since it's going off air in a week or so. Stupid comcast.

So here I sit, waiting for this week to come to a close, summer ending and the fall beginning. One roommate out and another in. Returning of friends, but no returning to school for me. Despite the fact that I'm not going to be back in "school" this fall, it does still feel like the summer is coming to a close. Hmm.

No comments: