We had an RLOS planning meeting last night. I am so excited for Pirates of Penzance. I'm the director for it and now we have a venue (the Grand Hall) and Jeff made a fantastic sketch of a stage (3 stories). It's going to be stupendous if it all gets pulled off and if we get a lot of people involved. Gillian is already looking at possible costumes and I've ordered the score to begin blocking.
Monday starts my first day as a full time employee. It's kinda scary to think about being full-time both as an employee and in school. I guess I always want to be overcommitted. I've also decided that I need to focus more on school this coming semester. I'm getting Bs at HCC, but I think a big problem is that I don't do well on multiple choice tests. But, the next few weeks are going to be focused on gearing up for work- intensive grammar and math practice.
Right now I'm watching Flipping Out on Bravo. I think I would have murdered the guy on the show by this point if I had to work for him. He is annoying beyond belief and completely full of himself. Maybe someone will deck him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment