Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Now Brown Cow?

Larking spent most of the day hiding in the bathroom, or at least the part of the day that I was here. I hand feed her some dry food this morning before I left because she hadn't eaten any of the food I left her. When I got back tonight most of it had been eaten! And tonight she actually jumped out of the bathtub and tentatively came over to me. I started petting her and she started purring. She's still a little too timid to come out of the bathroom, however. But its a start.

On the job front, I've decided to keep the tutoring job until the end of the semester. I really don't want to disrupt my academic clients' lives at this point in the semester. But I'm thinking that that would/ will be the point that I start finding something new. Oddly enough, I'm taking on a job for my pastor's daughter and not being paid for it and that actually seems to make everything feel better. Like I'm actually helping someone that wouldn't necessarily be able to afford it.

The choreography tonight went well- I think. Its going to look good when everything comes together and I'm excited about seeing the finished product. Plus I totally threw the Charleston in, so that's pretty nifty.

Houston still having a curfew is not so nifty however. Grrr curfew- I'm 23, not 12.

No comments: