Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Miss my Bedroom

I miss my bedroom/ apartment. I'm happy that I can help my mom and brother by having them over while their electricity is out, but I miss being able to come back and be by myself. I also miss things working like they should- as simple as stoplights that actually work.

Everyone is grumpy and my mom is getting grumpier and I'm not sleeping well because all of us are in a room together so I keep waking up. And people aren't coming to be tutored (duh, most of them are out of school/ out of Houston) but I still have to go in and sit. At least today I got to hear interesting stories about my office manager and her lifetime story life. The apartment has been completely cleaned, but all I want to do is crawl in bed and hide and pretend the world isn't out there. Larry is behaving though, actually being pretty sweet.

Lab is cancelled again this week (week 4 that I haven't gone) and my test has been moved back to next week. I really just want to run away from everything but there's nowhere to run to.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You could come stay with me! I'm gone for about 8 hours a day so there'd be lots of alone time.