Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Verge of Crying/ Throwing Up

My job is officially a nightmare. It is giving me periodic panic attacks which is no good because I'm not supposed to be sick and miss work "because it makes the company look bad." Good grief I haven't felt this stressed out since the beginning of last year when school started and we still hadn't figured out a medication that works. I feel like I'm literally on the verge of either breaking down crying or being sick to my stomach- neither of which is a real option.

Its not the students either. The students are fine for the most part. This isn't what I had bargained for when I said I like teaching. I like teaching, that's not it, but there's not enough tutors here so more and more keeps getting dumped on me. I want to go back to school or to curl up in a blanket and hide for about a thousand years.

No comments: