Haha, I really love that on my homepage it says that I have 1 follower (kudos Laura). Before long I'll be as popular as Scientology.
The epic new job search has begun. I have an interview to be an administrative assistant position on Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm surprisingly not as freaked out about this whole process as I thought I would be. I've sent out resumes to about 20 places and gone to a temp agency. Maybe I should just get a job applying for jobs as I am quite fantastically good at it.
I'm excited about this week being over and hopefully being done with this job. Plus I've picked up some nasty bug from one of my students. The heinous cough I had last winter has returned in full force and I have a sore throat/ am achey everywhere. Boo. I hate being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hm, I don't know what that "follower" thing means. I don't see it on your page. But then, I don't have a blogger account. So maybe it's something about that.
Good luck with the job stuff. What sorts of jobs are you trying to get into anyway?
ha HA now you have 2
Post a Comment