Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Noncturnal

I'm a cat, I've decided. Feisty and tired at the same time. Work was better today. Amish was gone most of the day and I closed up. Plus he decided to pay me my monthly base rate instead the hourly rate for the past month. Translation, same hours of work (though not all tutoring) but $1000 more pay. This has definitely helped with the anxiety and stuff.

Only one more day of work until I'm off for Friday/ Saturday. Woo-hoo. Tomorrow is going to be insanely busy. I have a bunch of errands to do before work and to pack and get everything ready for Friday because I'm going to basically roll out of bed on Friday morning and leave immediately for Waco. Then I'm coming straight back on Saturday and helping spruce up our new classroom for Sunday. And make something for Big Brunch Sunday- Soapallias Cheesecake. Okay, I know I butchered the first word. It is so delicious though. Absolutely delicious.

My room is getting progressively cleaner and that's exciting. Larry is also wandering around attacking bugs and it sounds funny when he gurgles before jumping at something. Ooh, and Top Design starts tonight- so exciting.

No comments: