Monday, July 14, 2008

Counseling Theories

I added Counseling Theories and Anatomy and Physiology for this fall. A&P has a lab Friday mornings which I'll probably kick myself for taking come September. Thanks to both Easton and Kim for the input (oh and I'd love to study A&P with you sometime Easton!) I think I'm going to enjoy Counseling Theories a lot. I've been immersing myself in psychology books this entire summer and its fun to be able to give a really multi-faceted approach to situations now. Its almost liberating to be able to look for unconscious motives for acts. I just wish that I could apply that to something, so maybe the class will teach me how.

The Americana show was tonight and I pretty much played random stuff because I was working on the ACT math section before and during my shift. Work has kinda picked up so I have more stuff to do afterwards. And then tomorrow morning I have a meeting with Amy to solidify my internship at South Main. The retreat is this weekend and I actually think that we'll have a decent turn-out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm taking it Tuesday and Thursday morning, so my class will be a day ahead of you, in case you ever need to know how time-consuming or annoying a particular lab is. Which campus did you sign up for?

Counseling theories sounds so interesting--I'm jealous!!

Kim said...

Hooray A&P! Good luck!

And counseling theories sounds really interesting.

Are you still planning on the social work thing at Baylor?