Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Weekend

It never ceases to amaze me how aggravated I can get by spending the weekend with my family. Not that I don't love them to death, but it pretty much just aggravates me and I'm so used to being an autonomous human being that adjusting to other people's schedules is incredibly frustrating.

But I'm home now, and trying to find a place to volunteer at. I've got UTHCPC coming up, but I was trying to find a second place. Any other time it would be easy to find some place, but I'm having a lot of trouble. Volunteer Houston is also being difficult with out-of-date links for most of the jobs. I finally found a number for the Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center so hopefully the volunteer coordinator will call me back tomorrow. Ugh. I need to start getting application materials together for graduate school. I shouldn't be this stressed about it yet,...

I also need to find a new psychologist. Trying to wing it with just medication isn't working so well. Boo. At least I'll be home next weekend...

No comments: