Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again...

Such an AMAZING movie. Everyone should go see it when it comes out (we got to go to a sneak preview tonight). OMG I wish my life was a musical just like that, including Colin Firth.

Work has been interesting. We're interviewing 3 people tomorrow in a row so that will be an adventure. I also get to actually start tutoring next week. I had a sad dream where I convinced Dr. Baumgartner that he should continue to be my therapist. I was really, really happy in my dream but then I woke up and realized that he wasn't and had a profound sense of loss. The closer we get to school starting, the more I miss the safety net that school afforded me. This whole independence thing isn't all that its cracked up to be.

I need to go work on an ACT before tomorrow. Maybe I'll just do the science and math sections since those seem to be my worst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first August when everyone else went back to school but me...it was weird. Good luck!

Annie said...

Colin Firth is in the new Mamma Mia? Hmm...

Have you seen the actual musical? My family took me in high school (just in DC).

Good luck with all your job stuff. Gimme a call if you want to chat about VH1, because it's almost all of what I've been watching out here in LA.

-Annie