I'm updating the word lists for work at the moment. The last word that I had to look up was impatient (okay, I know what it means but I need an exact definition for the list) and I've kinda fell in love with the second definition I found:
impatient: restlessly eager
Isn't that cool? It seems to describe me right now to a tee. And it makes me completely reexamine the word impatient. It is always given such a negative connotation, but this definition gives it such a wonderful vitality. So here I am sitting in a little coffee shop in the Heights restlessly eager for my life to take off in the next direction.
And if you need more entertainment for the day... www.failblog.org. Simply amazing :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm totally jealous. "Sitting in a little coffee shop in the heights" sounds so much more appealing than "ensconced in the windowless bowels of the UH library".
Post a Comment