... is delicious. I made some hot tea last night and just stuck it in the refrigerator so now its ice cold. I think it may be my favorite Korean export. It kinda has a stale popcorn taste to it, but not as disgusting as that sounds
Laura and Megan came over last night and we watched Step Up, which was hilarious on multiple levels. I finally slept last night too. It was really nice to go to bed at 2, although I wish that I had slept later this morning. There's nothing on TV at 9 am either. I'm finally watching last season's Shear Genius at 10 am. Why did someone think that a reality show about hair stylists was a good idea? And why is it actually entertaining?
My HCC classes start today so I should go and read my Social Psych stuff at some point. I also need to do some physics before Wednesday. I think right now though I may just finish my corn tea and go back to sleep before lunching with Gillian at 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Claire! My HCC classes started today too. It's like being in high school again--and maybe easier. At least it will be an easy A! Plus, I'm done at noon, which is a huge treat. Good luck with your classes!
-Easton
Post a Comment