So taking 12 hours of online classes was possibly a bad idea. Its not like the classes are hard, per se, but I'm just not motivated enough to read the textbooks. Mostly because I don't like textbooks all that much. Plus I have to remember to check 4 different webpages, which again isn't hard, but I keep forgetting things.
Jack came home on Monday. He helped me get my car washed and last night we painted pottery with Elizabeth and Mary Catherine. I really like painting pottery. I made a jumbo coffee cup and saucer with a quote I really like on it. Its going to be blue and sparkly and the saucer should be gorgeous once it gets fired. I'm glad Jack is home, its weird when he's gone. I can exist fine by myself, but I like having someone else there.
Laura and I went to Catalina yesterday. They have amazing iced coffee drinks, fyi. We had a good discussion about life and growing up, and it was super helpful cause I've been feeling like I've stopped progressing with life since all of my good friends seem to either already married or are getting married or moving away to someplace exciting. I guess I hadn't really thought about it until a few weeks ago when suddenly it all felt really real. But after talking to Laura I feel better, because my life journey doesn't have to conform to everyone else's but that doesn't mean I'm not growing up.
Work is going well. I'm mostly working from home this week, working on vocabulary list stuff. I need to spend some time on it today so I can get paid. Next week my boss is gone and I'm working at KidQuest. Four year olds. Eep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment