Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Working 9 to 5

Well, 10 to 1:30 anyway. Amish called at 8 this morning to ask if I could go in and do some office work stuff. It was good, lots of filing and letter making and stuff. I'm going in again on Thursday to do some more work and have him check my Physics homework. Good grief I never thought I would be doing physics homework again. Ever. Ever ever.

Last night Laura, Megan, Jessie, and I went to see Sex and the City. I actually really enjoyed it/ cried like a baby for the second half. I really want to be like Charlotte cause she's awesome. Although I wouldn't mind to have Carrie's shoes. Anyway, it was really sweet and involved lots of love letters from famous men and swoony stuff like that that makes me remember what a girl I am when it comes to romantic stuff. I want love letters and all that gooey stuff.

My eye hurts. Or, the area around my right eye is sore. I'm trying to decide if I'm getting a stye or not. It started hurting yesterday. Maybe Larry just hit it wrong and that cause craziness to happen. Sleeping is relatively back to normal. The past two nights have been consistently 2 am to 8 am. I'd like to be able to sleep a little longer, but at least I'm sleeping more than 3/4 hours at a time.

Gillian and I had a delightful afternoon at the Galleria. We Cheesecake Factory'd and then walked around laughing at ridiculous dermatological treatments. I think tonight I'll do some homework, pending, of course, that nothing more interesting comes my way.

No comments: