Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flavor of the Day

My 3 current loves of the moment...

1) Catalina for providing me with a place to study for countless others and watch the rain come down and for playing the Rushmore soundtrack
2) Dr. Drew Pinsky
3) HCC for actually having an interesting class to take for the fall, Pharmacology of Addictions that is Distance Learning

My 3 current non-loves of the moment...

1) SAT math- hated it then. hate it now
2) College Algebra - hate how I can't use a calculator on the exams, its not even that I really need it, but more that I like having it for a safety net
3) Drowsiness- I want to curl up in my bed and sleep but I have work to do

I also really love driving around Houston aimlessly. I headed West on Washington yesterday and ended up in the Korea area of town which was super exciting. At least wherever you go in Houston you are bound to run into a highway at one point or another. Kendra and I also met yesterday to discuss the transfer of college internship from her to me. I'm excited about planning the upcoming retreat, and it was nice to get coffee with her and just chat. I have a meeting with Amy later this afternoon and then baseball game tonight. Only 4 more days until Colorado!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your class sounds interesting. I thought about taking pharmacology in the fall, but you have to have permission of the nursing program to do that and I'm not even applying to HCC's program, so that didn't sound likely. Your news about the calculator is not encouraging for me, since I'm taking that class (as a distance class!) in the fall. *sigh*