Two things currently wrong with television:
1) Jerry Springer is the host of American's Got Talent (seriously, Jerry Spring, Sharon Osbourne, and David Hasselhoff in one show?)
2) vh1 is airing "I Love the New Millenium" as much as I love that series, its waaaay too early
Two things currently good with television:
1) New season of Primetime: The Outsiders (tonight is the Amish time of Rumspringa)
2) Okay, there really isn't a second
Have you done something good for society today? I turned around all the Joel Osteen books at Target to make it harder to find them. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, the Joel Osteen thing made me laugh. A lot. And now Bill and the dog are both staring at me like they're wondering just when, exactly, I lost my mind. *sigh*. Totally worth it.
haha! gillian and i started doing it at a barnes and nobles and now its just kinda caught on. i only flip the first cover so that it doesn't completely make the store clerks' lives difficult, but i think it gets a point across.
Joel Osteen is a tool! that's the best idea i've heard in fo-evah...
<3!
I almost did that in the airport Borders but they were on the top shelf and hard enough to get to anyways (need a ladder to get up there).
Post a Comment