Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sitting by the Dock of the Bay

Well, actually sitting in Catalina's again doing homework. I've made my way through 2 chapters of Social Psych before I needed to take a break. I got Belle and Sebastian's latest record yesterday, so I was listening to that for awhile. I've moved on the Ditty Bops because I needed something to keep me awake. There's something obscenely cool about having a coffee place. Like on Friends. And now I have one. Too bad its in the Heights (only too bad because its not exactly near anything).

I kinda feel like I will be leaving soon and taking a nap. The insomnia loomed last night and I ended taking an Ambien so I have that hung over drowsiness state of being going on right now. Its also the afternoon and I am notoriously bad at staying awake in the afternoon. I should move to someplace where afternoon naps are valued. Little kids don't understand how good they have it.

I need to work on my SAT math. I'm seriously working harder on it this time than when I originally took it in high school.

No comments: