So I've started reading Social Psychology. Its not as interesting as Abnormal Psych is, but still pretty cool. I kinda wish I had taken more psychology and sociology classes when I was at Rice. It's all so interesting, but I guess I really don't like neuropsychology that much so maybe its better if I just stay with big picture psychology and sociology than the medical things. Macro > micro.
At work I copied SAT IIs and made a new organization/ label system for the tests so now they are a lot easier to locate. It looks pretty nice I think. Work for the week is done. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in in the morning. I have homework to do, but overall I think tomorrow will be relatively chill. I need to go grocery shopping. Nay, I HAVE to go grocery shopping. Mairi came by and cleaned the rest of the microwave out so I should be able to start using it again. The kitchen has pretty much been usable for a week now, I've just been kinda lazy in actually organizing myself. But it is June and therefore time to grow up and start living like an adult and not a college student. Or at least pretending to live like an adult.
Jack called this evening from Australia and I literally didn't recognize his voice. Well, it took me a moment since I didn't recognize the phone number and since I haven't talked to him in 3 weeks my mind wasn't really geared to recognize it. He got to go on a butterfly hike. I highly doubt that he'll bring me home Australian butterflies. Gillian says a better gift would be a Wii and a Wii Fit so I can have fun hula hooping and doing yoga. I'm mostly hoping that we are able to go to Colorado at some point and get out of the sweltering heat that is south east Texas in the summer. And the allergies. My allergies keep coming and going. At this point in my life I'm pretty much used to it, but I still enjoy the brief periods of relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment